Thank you for your interest in the Department of Statistics at CSU. Please see below for a list of current job opportunities.
- Professor and Department Chair – The Department of Statistics at Colorado State University (CSU) invites applications for Department Chair. The Department Chair serves as chief administrative and academic officer of the department and is appointed by the Dean of Natural Sciences. The Chair is expected to provide visionary leadership for 23 faculty members, including 14 tenure track and 9 non-tenure track faculty and instructors, conducive to excellence in research, teaching, and outreach.
- Assistant Professor – The Department of Statistics at Colorado State University (CSU) invites applications for a tenure track position in environmental biostatistics. The appointment will be at the Assistant Professor level with duties commencing August 2020.
- Assistant/Associate Professor – The Department of Statistics at Colorado State University invites applications for a tenured or tenure-track faculty position at the rank of assistant or associate professor with negotiable starting date as early as fall 2020. We seek a strong and experienced candidate to advance the statistical component of multidisciplinary research for CSU’s new Translational Medicine Institute (TMI) in the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- Instructor – Open Pool – The Department of Statistics seeks applicants for an instructor within the Department.
- Post-Doc – Colorado State University is seeking an environmental statistician for a post-doctoral position. The new hire will work as part of a team with other statisticians and subject-matter scientists from CSU and US Department of Agriculture to develop and evaluate imputation products combining data from existing USDA surveys and other datasets to represent historical land use and management in the United States. The statistician will also work with the team to support assessments of greenhouse gas emissions using the imputed product with other supporting information.
Temporary Pool Positions:
- Research Associate I, II or III – OPEN APPLICANT POOL (refreshes yearly) -The Department of Statistics seeks applicants for temporary research positions within the Department.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions – OPEN APPLICANT POOL (refreshes yearly) – The Department of Statistics seeks applicants for postdoctoral research experience in the area of statistics and applied probability.