Outstanding MAS Student Award
Award created and funded by the faculty in the Department of Statistics. This award is given in order to recognize outstanding effort and achievement by Master of Applied Statistics students. Eligibility: Any MAS student graduating during the current academic year (Fall through Summer).
- 2016 – Christoffer Anderson, Diem Pham
- 2017 – Theresa Killebrew, Brian Ross
- 2018 – Elizabeth Scofidio, Xuan Zhou
- 2019 – Riley Feeney, Salvador Lurbe
- 2020 – Sarah Flaming and Jai Modi